Fastemps Quality Assurance Inspector in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Quality Assurance Inspector
SHIFTS/HOURS: 6:30am-8-10 hours days Monday-Friday
Performs inspection of Received goods, In-process Inspection, finished products, and completes all necessary paperwork Including Inspection Report and AS9102 FAI Reports, also responsible for Measurement tools and equipment
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of inspection software.
- Performs Receiving Inspection of incoming raw Material & Components: Inspects incoming raw materials as materials are received and reviews Supplier certifications.
- Performs In-process Inspection during the machining operations.
- Performs Final inspection of finished products in accordance with established procedures. Also assembles the Document package to be sent to the customer when parts are shipped.
- Responsible for Inspection Check Sheet creation that may involve a sequence of inspection operations including determining proper use of inspection tools & equipment.
- Experience using Ballooning Software for creating inspection check sheets.
- Prepares Documents & appropriate information for quality inspection reports for each order. Including inspection reports and AS9102 FAI Inspection reports.
- Participate / Assist as an internal auditor for Internal Audit Team
- Suggests new testing or inspection methods to minimize inspection efforts required.
- Participate in Cross functional Corrective Action Team.
- Remains current on quality control practices and trends through publications, seminars, conferences and related trade shows.
- Responsible for Assisting in Capability Studies, Gage R & R studies.
- & Repeatability)
- for performing visual examination of parts or products.
- for gage calibration and gage tracking control.