Avera Marshall Psychologist in Yankton, South Dakota
· Full-time salaried position at Avera Medical Group Behavioral Health Clinic; Monday-Friday, day hours
· The Psychologist is responsible to provide assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention of acute, chronic or moderately disturbed mentally ill clients.
· Provides clinical consultation services, community education services. Some travel may be required.
Education, Experience, Certification, Licensure:
· Doctoral degree (PhD., EDD or Psy.D) or equivalent required
· South Dakota Psychology License required. Must be willing to obtain Nebraska license.
· May be required to have valid driver's license and must be eligible to be covered under Avera's liability coverage.