Henry Ford Health System Urogynecologist in Wyandotte, Michigan
Henry Ford Medical Group, as part of the Henry Ford Health Network, has an open opportunity for a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS) / Urogynecology to join its Women’s Pelvic Health and Continence Center.
The physician will provide clinical services related to the evaluation and treatment of female pelvic floor disorders and will also work in a clinical and consultative role at other HFH sites. The physician will be a member of the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology) within the Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The Department has over 100 providers practicing at 11 suburban medical centers and 5 hospitals across southeastern Michigan. With more than 4,000 outpatient visits from the Women’s Pelvic Health and Continence Center a year, we’re one of the largest and experienced women’s health programs in the nation. The numbers of patients served by our physicians are among the highest in the Midwest. In addition to general obstetrics and gynecology and midwifery service, the department offers subspecialty care in gynecologic oncology, maternal fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, family planning, minimally invasive surgery, and adolescent gynecology.
The department has a long tradition of academic excellence with an ACGME obstetrics and gynecology residency and fellowships in maternal fetal medicine, female pelvic medicine, minimally invasive surgery and affiliated gynecologic oncology.
As faculty at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, the department has a nationally recognized research program ranked in the top five NIH Obstetrics and Gynecology Departments funded in the country. Clinical, translational or basic science research is encouraged.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
Large referral base directed from our 11 suburban medical centers as well as an active out-state referral program.
· Opportunity to transition into the program director role for FPMRS fellowship.
· Clinical location will be centered at the Detroit Metropolitan location with collaboration and consultation with HFHS locations.
· Join a high-volume Urogynecology clinical practice that includes 2 Urogynecologists and one Nurse Practitioner, with academic opportunities.
· Strong collaborative relationship with Urology FPMRS.
· Serve as an active clinical teacher and supervisor of FPMRS Fellows and OB/GYN residency.
· Assist in Medical Education programs, and quality improvement.
· Very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes malpractice, disability & retirement plan.
State-of-the art surgical facilities with robotic capability at all facilities.
· Opportunity to grow and expand the division.
· Department is one of the top programs in the country, with more than 100 faculty in 8 different divisions and more than 50 residents and fellows.
· Department is widely recognized for its innovative clinical care, robust research portfolio, and outstanding residency and fellowship training programs.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Will support a busy generalist OB/GYN practice
· Utilize excellent minimally invasive and robotic surgical skills
· Strong desire to be a great clinician and teacher.
· Creative, innovative, optimistic personality and a team player.
· Devoted to providing quality and patient centered care
· Highly motivated, dynamic, and innovative.
· Demonstrated excellence in clinical care, an established academic track record in research, and/or other scholarly activity.
· Ability to work and lead a multidisciplinary team.
· Board Certified / Board Eligible Gynecologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology)
· Demonstrated excellence in clinical care, an established academic track record in research, and/or other scholarly activity
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV via email to: Ali Luck, MD, c/o Laura Settles via the link or at Lsettle2@hfhs.org.
Organization: Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
This posting represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described above.
OverviewUnder the leadership of President and CEO Robert G. Riney, Henry Ford Health is a $6 billion integrated health system comprised of six hospitals, a health plan, and 250+ sites including medical centers, walk-in and urgent care clinics, pharmacy, eye care facilities and other healthcare retail. Established in 1915 by auto industry pioneer Henry Ford, the health system now has 32,000 employees and remains home to the 1,900-member Henry Ford Medical Group, one of the nation’s oldest physician groups. An additional 2,200 physicians are also affiliated with the health system through the Henry Ford Physician Network. Henry Ford is also one of the region’s major academic medical centers, receiving between $90-$100 million in annual research funding and remaining Michigan’s fourth largest NIH-funded institution. Also an active participant in medical education and training, the health system has trained nearly 40% of physicians currently practicing in the state and also provides education and training for other health professionals including nurses, pharmacists, radiology and respiratory technicians. visitHenryFord.com.
BenefitsWhether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice. Henry Ford Health has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life. As an employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program (Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness, and a whole host of other benefits and services. Employee's classified as contingent status are not eligible for benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerEqual Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.