Dunkin' Assistant Manager in Woodstock, Georgia
We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' Donuts franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
As a Dunkin Donuts franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for directing the overall operation of the restaurant, from hiring and overseeing a team of employees that deliver exceptional guest service to managing the financial performance of the store.
As the day-to-day operator of the store, the Assistant Manager is expected to:
• Drive sales and profitability through effective execution of the Companys business plan
• Create a positive working environment by fostering teamwork among Team Members through effective training, communication and relationship building
• Conduct himself/herself in a professional manner when dealing with customers, Team Members, and corporate management
• Act as a role model for other Team Members by adhering to all state and Federal labor and health laws and upholding the policies and standards of performance and conduct that is set by the Company and the Dunkin Donuts brand
• Work with integrity, honesty and accountability in all situations
Benefits of working for Awale Network, a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee:
• Competitive wages
• Awesome team-oriented environment
• Lots of potential for growth within the company for those who work hard
Want to learn more about working at with Dunkin Donuts | Awale Network?
Dunkin' Donuts | Awale Network, a Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Previous managerial experience preferred but not required
• Previous fast food/quick service restaurant experience required
• Top-notch customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Works well under pressure and is able to multi-task
• Financial literacy and analytical/problem solving skills
• Access to a vehicle and a valid Driver's License required
• Ability to lift 50 lbs