Under Armour, Inc. Footwear Lead, PT in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Footwear Lead, PT
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Footwear Lead is responsible for positively impacting the customerâ€™s experience by providing leadership and support in the footwear zone. The Footwear Lead assists store leadership in merchandising, replenishing, promotion and markdown execution, selling and customer service in the footwear zone. The Footwear Lead is expected to model Under Armourâ€™s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Recognize and communicate Footwear opportunities to store leadership in a timely manner; partner with Store Manager and/or Merchandising DOR to develop and execute action plans for resolution.
• Hold self accountable for maintaining a customer focused environment when operating during business hours.
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities to build leadership skill set and enhance individual performance.
• Teach, train and coach store teammates on footwear product knowledge and technology. Understand competitor’s footwear offerings, industry trends, and upcoming UA footwear releases to be able to educate athletes and team on what makes UA footwear unique and a competitive advantage for our athletes.
• Drive teammate engagement by recognizing and rewarding teammates for their outstanding performance in delivering to Under Armour’s brand standards in footwear.
• Builds Athlete loyalty through in-store experience, through the use of Athlete data capture (where applicable), endless aisle and the understanding of Connected Fitness applications.
• Act as store expert in all footwear knowledge and technology.
• Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Be aware of and adhere to all Loss Prevention policies and advise management of any unusual internal or external activity.
• Communicate all employee accidents/injuries to store leadership immediately.
• Oversee and execute Floor Sets and company directed marketing and merchandising directives in footwear zone.
• Lead efficient and effective day to day store merchandising by ensuring that the store team understands and maintains Under Armour brand standards and sell through adjustments are held true to the Floor Set overview.
• Partner with Merchandising DOR to ensure all aspects of replenishment are properly executed - Fill the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments.
• Perform “level-sets” and make sure the store is replenished by pushing all goods to the floor.
• Maintain Under Armour brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor and footwear zone, ensuring store environment is safe for teammates and athletes.
• Lead all visual directives ensuring mapping and Floor Set are properly planned, scheduled and executed seamlessly within allotted timeframe in the footwear zone.
• Supervise the efficient and productive handling of all merchandise including shipment receipt and processing, Floor Sets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
• Computer and technology proficient.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
• Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the selling floor, stock and register area.
• Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problemâ€solving & planning skills.
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to perform Essential Job Functions.
Education And / Or Experience
• Minimum high school education or equivalent.
• Minimum 18 years old
• Minimum 1 year retail footwear experience preferred; team leader experience preferred but not required.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Under Armour, Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc. Jobs