Driven Brands Trainee Installer - AGN in Winter Haven, Florida
The Trainee Installer is responsible for learning and advancing his/her skills in this trade in
order to become an independent installer. While a trainee may not be independently installing for
some time, the duties below must be followed and are required for this position
• Perform and complete pre-inspection report on all vehicles prior to any other work.
• Only perform work on vehicles that have a proper work-order.No exceptions
• Ensure that ordered part matches the part that you install.
• Double-check work order for correct glass, size, tint, color, etc.
• Inform Manager/CSR of issues with glass, vehicle, or installation.
• Inform manager when supplies needed (ie: glass cleaner, urethane, gloves, etc.)
• Installers must personally clock in and out each morning and evening, and for lunch. The only
exception to the lunch clock in/out is for mobile technicians who must call the manager to inform
him/her when taking lunch.
• Treat all customers with respect.
• Be professional and always wear clean company uniform.
• When out on mobile jobs, you are the face of AutoGlassNow, so perform these jobs to the best of
• Report all issues and concerns to management.
• Resolve customer issues as authorized by management.
• Keep all customers out of work area.
• Consult manager for warranty work without a receipt
• Install, repair, and replace glass in automobile panels
• Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs
• Wear gloves and goggles at all times when working
• Keep a clean and safe work space
• Follow glass installation and adhesive application manufacturer's instruction manual
• Remain up-to-date on industry standards of safety techniques and procedures
• Check for all correct parts and materials are in stock before starting work on any vehicle
• For mobile techs, make sure you have all correct parts and materials for each job prior to leaving
• Examine all surfaces for contamination
• Know your work - glass, bonding materials, molding, specialty windshields, tools, etc.
• Vacuum excess glass from customer vehicles when necessary. Advise customer that while AGN
tried to vacuum as much glass as possible, customer should take caution and seek professional
detailing to ensure that all glass is thoroughly cleaned up.
Requisition ID: 2022-25878
of Openings: 1
External Company Name: Auto Glass Now
External Company URL: https://autoglassnow.com
Street: 3618 Havendale Blvd