LifePoint Health Technician Surgical-Endo Lab, Days in Wilson, North Carolina
_Job Summary:_ __Functions as a member of the procedural team by donning gowns and gloves and creating and maintaining sterile fields and assist physicians as required. Maintains supplies, instruments and equipment and provides assistance with the care of the gastroenterology/endoscopy patients.
_Required Education: _
High school diploma - Required
- Ability to understand, communicate, and react effectively to patient and family needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Critical thinking
- Work well under pressure while keeping calm and remaining customer focused.
- Five years of previous experience on the job training in a surgical setting/OR/completion of a Surgical Technology program required.
- BLS required, or obtained during first week of hire
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Title: Technician Surgical-Endo Lab, Days
Requisition ID: 7462-5433