IQVIA Consultant, Real World Evidence in Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As part of the industry-leading global RWE solution, the IQVIA Singapore Real-World Solution team is a young, energetic and fast-growing team consists of master and PhD level researchers/consultants, with strong academic background and working experience in economic modeling, value-evidence strategy & communication, value dossiers, network meta-analyses, and real-world studies either based on chart review or database analysis.
In collaboration with other teams locally, regionally and globally in the IQVIA organization, we continue to explore new research methodology and innovative solutions to deliver cutting-edge Real-World Solution team, Pricing & Market Access research with the highest quality, to support product value proposition as well as evidence-based decision making.
We invite talented and motivated individuals to join us and grow with our organization as well the exciting field of RWE.
What to Expect:
• Develop and implement research related to the Health Economics, Outcomes Research & Real-World Evidence business areas (economic modelling, observational studies, systematic reviews & meta-analysis, value communication, pricing & market access strategy).
• Develop value-evidence strategies, product value dossiers and value communications for clients.
• Design and conduct observational studies: protocol development, methodology/statistical analysis plan, study reports, manuscript writing, etc.
• Project management / client liaison including client management tasks, attend client and other external meetings and presentations of own research / analysis.
• Carry out research and draft reports for projects delivering strategic advice to clients on pricing, reimbursement and market access.
Our Ideal Candidate: Essential experience
• PhD in Epidemiology, Pharmacy Administration, Public Health, Biostatistics, Data Science or related fields.
• Min. 2 years of relevant working experience
• Strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical software such as STATA and SAS.
• Strong research experience in the HEOR/ RWE area in Consulting/ Pharma/ Academia.
• Track record of publications in English peer-reviewed journals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Rank will be determined based on experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs