Charles River Laboratories Team Lead, Inbound Lead Development in Wichita, Kansas
Team Lead, Inbound Lead Development
Req ID #: 99311
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 Reno, NV, US, 89511 US Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Wichita, KS, US, 67230 Barcelona, B, ES, 08003 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Team Lead for ourInbound Lead Development team within Corporate Marketing to be basedremotelyin the U.S. or at our location in Wilmington MA. The Team Lead will be r esponsible for the day-to-day operations of the Inbound Lead Development Team. Ensure adequate phone coverage at all times to satisfy the needs of customers. Assist with problem resolution and coach team members. In addition, answer calls and e-mails and provide education, answers and guidance to internal and external customers on the Charles River portfolio. Assist in long-term strategy and transformation of team.
The following are the responsibilities related to the Team Lead, Inbound Lead Development position:
• Create world-class customer experiences as the team serves as the first contact for new business leads.
• Develop and acheive KPIs and team strategy.
• Set standard and coach team on qualifying leads appropriately for passage to Charles River’s Sales team or other teams for further nurturing. Log all interactions into sales database system and determine which calls need immediate attention by Sales.
• Oversee the activities of the inbound team to ensure that members are productive and efficiently meet all the needs to customers.
• Provide education, answers and guidance to internal and external customers concerning routine and complex questions on such subjects relating to all parts of the portfolio.
• As appropriate, refer calls, questions or problems to the professional staff, Customer Service, Product Management, or external organizations. Follow-up as needed to ensure timely processing of inquiries.
• Perform literature searches for internal, external and foreign customers; obtain reprints of articles from external sources.
• Lead daily operational activities and supervise a group of employees which may include lower-level supervisors. Ensure optimum group performance.
• Responsible for personnel management activities such as: scheduling, personnel actions (hiring, promotions, transfers, etc.), training and development, providing regular direction and feedback on performance, disciplinary actions and preparing and delivering annual performance and salary reviews.
• Recommend and implement short-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans.
• Support the policy of equal employment opportunity through affirmative action in personnel actions.
• Ensure adherence to pertinent regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures [SOPs, safety procedures and biosafety protocols].
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are the qualifications related to the Team Lead, Inbound Lead Development position:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in technically related field (e.g. Biology) or related discipline.
• Experience: five to eight years related experience and/or training.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs