HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Cardiac Services Rehab PRN in Wichita, Kansas
Come to work in an environment where patients are our first priority. Join our team as a Registered Nurse where we care like family. Submit your application with Wesley Medical Center and join HCA team today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including: * Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts * Paid Time Off * Employee Discount Program * Employee Stock Purchase Program * Tuition Reimbursement * Student Loan Repayment
Do you have a passion for nursing? We want you to be the next RN to join our Rehab Team. Each day we strive to care for patients like family. The Cardiac Rehab nursing team is achieving excellence in their field every day. Join this team of professionals and take your career to the next level.
What you will do in this role: * Supervises cardiac rehabilitative exercise and education prescribed by referring physicians working in accordance with established Wesley Medical Center policies * Recruits clients for outpatient cardiac rehab services * Completes the necessary paperwork to help ensure reimbursement for outpatient services * Responsible for completed patient chart information at the end of each working day * Responds to all emergency situations arising in the Cardiac Rehab department * Stays current in areas of chronic diseases, prevention and cardiac rehabilitation * Regulates operational supplies for outpatient services * Participates in at least 75% of staff meetings * Maintains or improves patient safety and cleanliness in the Cardiac Rehab department * Participates or initiates a process improvement for the department * Performs all other job duties as assigned.
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Current Multi-State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course through American Heart Assoc. or American Red Cross - Healthcare Provider CPR
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course through American Heart Association within 6 weeks
- Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within 6 weeks
- Required Education or Experience
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Two years nursing experience including cardiac telemetry
- Degree or education in exercise physiology or related field
- Knowledge In cardiac nursing care and health promotion
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skill s
- Able to respond to emergency situations and perform CPR according to policy
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Cardiac Services Rehab PRN
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-25650