Intrust Bank* Marketing Content Strategist in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11567474
At INTRUST Bank, principles and performance go hand in hand. We hire for character and commitment because we believe a focus on values contributes to a healthy and positive culture where employees are celebrated for their individual potential, unique talents are further developed, and positive relationships are fostered. This philosophy has guided us for more than 140 years, and the tradition continues today.
Job Summary: The Content Strategist is responsible for concepting and developing content that builds brand awareness, supports owned channels to engage and drive conversion throughout the customer journey, and deepens customer relationships through product and service adoption. The Content Strategist’s responsibilities include determining which formats best communicate various types of content, conducting research, identifying content topics for platforms, crafting content to support marketing campaigns, and managing the editorial calendar. This individual also analyzes user engagement metrics to determine content performance and optimization opportunities. The Content Strategist closely collaborates with marketing team members and internal stakeholders to develop innovative ideas and support all marketing channels. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all he or she does in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s character qualities.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to capture content and messaging ideas about productions, solutions, services, events, and announcements that are crafted to inform, explain, interest, promote, advise or persuade the audience.
• Perform research and analyze marketing data to develop a solid understanding of the target audience, consumer behavior, and financial industry trends to anticipate consumer needs.
• Concept and develop clear and engaging short- and long-form content that is consistent with the company's brand image, addresses both business goals and consumer needs, and is compliant with applicable regulatory guidance.
• Maintain current knowledge of financial industry news and trends, as well as bank products, solutions, services, and strategic objectives.
• Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing across advertising channels, including website, email, digital ads, direct mail, and social media, and manage adjustments of content and message to optimize accordingly.
• Perform content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and needed.
• Manage the editorial calendar and organization workflows to disseminate and publish content.
• Collaborate with graphic design, digital marketing, and public relations teams in development of website, email, event, or social campaign components.
• Ensure communications meet quality standards while balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or related field. 3+ years of strategic content development experience in short- and long-form content utilizing AP style.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Able to proactively take ownership of projects with outstanding organizational and time management skills. Work w ith minimal supervision and effectively collaborate in a fast-paced environment. Sound knowledge of keyword research tools, social media platforms, and search engine optimization (SEO). Strong analytical skill with ability to use consumer insight data, platform performance metrics, competitor activity, and social trends to inform the development of content strategies. Exceptional writing and editing skills with meticulous attention to grammar. Have a curious approach and willingness to get involved in the details of the creative process. Ability to distill complex topics into compelling, easily consumable content that aligns with style, tone, strategic objectives, and is consistently on-brand. Have a brand publisher mindset and solid background in creating content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path from top to bottom of the funnel (buyer journey).
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None.
Physical Demands: Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions. On-site work location in downtown Wichita, KS., but open to discussing remote or hybrid work options with qualified candidates.
This job description summary is not intended