Cox Communications Indirect Retail Sales Associate in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12432745
Do you have what it takes to be the face of Cox Communications and represent our outstanding products in top national and local retailers? In this role, you\'ll be the link between customers and the Cox products that connect them to their family, friends and the world!
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now wed like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
As an Indirect Retail Sales Associate Contractor, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line ambassador of the Cox brand. Working at a third-party location, you will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
This is the perfect career opportunity for sales-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an Indirect Retail Sales Associate. As part of a customer loyalty driven team, highly motivated individuals receive an hourly pay of \$14.50 plus monthly commission.
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met monthly
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities, and offers suggestions based on customers wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to home store to meet the needs of the business
- Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service
- Assists with other duties as requested
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience. Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to meet established sales and customer experience targets
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- Additional Vendor Background Checks, may be required based on assigned Third Party Location.
- 1 or more year of experience in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Cox products and services