Kansas Employer Casework Assistant, Intensive Case Management in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12432762
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in enrolling clients and determining eligibility at intake; if clients are found to be ineligible for services, provide relevant referrals.
- Assist in the development of self-sufficiency plans for especially vulnerable clients.
- Assist in evaluating client progress every six months during the program to determine the clients progress toward goals.
- Assist clients in navigating healthcare and social service systems, which may include helping clients apply for benefits and attend and schedule appointments.
- Assist in mapping out community resources and making client referrals to community partners.
- Provide clients with extended orientation on a variety of topics such as womens health, navigating transportation systems, and navigating physical healthcare systems at the local level.
- Conduct community outreach to service providers to ensure client needs are met.
- Support ICM teams in response to client crises.
- Assist clients and ICM team members in requesting financial assistance when applicable and track the received financial assistance in the clients case file.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation in clients case file to ensure services are properly documented throughout the clients service period; document all services provided in IRCs database, Efforts to Outcomes (ETO).
- Attend relevant trainings and meetings at the local and national level.
- Use personal, insured vehicle and/or public transportation (where available) to travel and transport clients and materials as needed throughout the service delivery area.
- May train and lead the activities of volunteers and interns.
- Other duties as assigned.