DH Pace Company, Inc. Entry Door Technicians - Experienced or Trainees! in Westerville, Ohio
HIRING BONUS! $2,500 WITH VERIFIABLE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN ENTRY DOOR SYSTEMS!
DH Pace Company, Inc., in Columbus, Ohio, aspires to hireExperienced Entry Door Technician.Entry Door Technicians will be responsible for providing safe and accurate installation/service/repair of doors and hardware, industry-leading customer service, and a commitment to quality workmanship in team-based environment.
- - Install and/or repair a wide range of entry doors and door hardware
- - Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
- - Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
- - Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
- - High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- - Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
- - Entry door experience is required for this role! Check out our other opportunities at www.dhpace.com/careers if you are looking to start your career as a Door Technician or Installer Trainee!
- - Must possess valid drivers license and good driving record
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products.The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2023 company-wide sales of $1 billion.
Our benefit offerings include:
- - Medical, dental, and vision options: Available on the 1^st^ day of the month following your start date!
- - Paid time off plan: 13 days accrued annually during your 1^st^ year; 16 days accrued during your 2^nd^ year!
- - Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- - Floating Holidays: Up to 2 floating holidays per year
- - Competitive compensation: Including annual performance evaluations!
- - 401k retirement plan: Including an employer match!
- - Company paid: Life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability
- - and more!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclos