Zensar Technologies Entry Level Cloud and Infrastructure Support Specialist in Westborough, Massachusetts
Zensar Technologies is a leading Cloud and Infrastructure Services and Solutions Provider with industry expertise across Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, Utilities, Banking, Financial Services and Government. The company delivers comprehensive services for mission-critical applications, enterprise applications, business intelligence and analytics, business process management and digital enterprise services. Using its multi-shore capabilities, Zensar combines expert consulting, integration and support services with world-class customer service to help organizations attain significant business outcomes. Zensar has over 10,000 employees with operations across US, UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Essential Job Functions
• Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to moderately complex customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
• Assists the customer in resolving complex technical problems on a primary account by providing guidance regarding software and hardware and cloud environment problems.
• Resolves and/or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate.
• Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
• Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem Documentation.
• Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution.
Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact
• Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
• Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
• Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
• Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
• Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
• Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
• May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
• Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
• Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
Solid skills in Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. • Good communications skills, verbal and written • Ability to type a minimum of 20 words per minute • Basic IP Networking and flexibility to work in 24X7 shift operations.
From: Zensar Technologies