HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator in West Palm Beach, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Coordinator Medical Surgical Full time Night 7P-7A 0.9 FTE JFK North West Palm FL
Located in the heart of West Palm Beach, JFK Medical Center North Campus is an extension of your trusted JFK Medical Center family providing the same exceptional care with access to a larger network of services.
JFK North Campus is a 245-bed acute care facility that has been serving the community since 1975. JFK North is accredited by the Joint Commission. We are the largest provider of Behavioral Health Services in Palm Beach County offering the full continuum of prevention, treatment and support to address mental health and wellness for Children, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric patients. Our 88-bed Pavilion adjacent to the campus is the largest Baker Act Receiving facility in the county that accepts children while our outpatient services include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), and both adult and adolescent intensive outpatient programs (IOP and AIOP). Our additional services include: a 24-hour emergency department, critical care, comprehensive diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic care, wound management and a pain management center.
With more than 700 colleagues and 900 medical staff, we are committed to delivering compassionate patient experiences and positive medical outcomes. We invite you to join our team and become part of a larger family of great healthcare professionals.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At JFK Medical Center North Campus, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment*
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
_Job Description:_ Provides professional nursing care within the Medical Surgical Department, coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care. Treatment of Psychiatric patients.
Registered nurse responsibilities include all aspects of patient care. This care includes monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and respiration, as well as managing the psychotic episodes, supervise staff, work with scheduling, carry out the requests of the director.
At JFK North, we provide the highest quality of care in a warm, personalized setting for the patients we serve. Our teams are committed to fulfilling our hospital’s mission statement “to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time.”
• Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida o or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions). •American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification. • American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification. • Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. • Additional languages preferred. • Basic computer knowledge. • One year (1) year of psychiatric Nursing experience preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator
Location: Florida-West Palm Beach-JFK Medical Center North Campus
Requisition ID: 01331-4773