Rural King Janitorial in Waverly, Ohio
The janitorial associate is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment in the distribution center. They are responsible for all grounds housekeeping and facility housekeeping and able to work with minimal supervision.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all cleaning of conference rooms, breakroom, bathrooms, warehouse, and other Rural King areas as assigned.
- Responsible for using cleaning equipment and chemicals properly and use personal protective equipment as necessary
- Ensure cleanliness of the assigned areas within Rural King
- Needs to be able to lift 30 lbs. daily
- Follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment as well as keeping work area clean of all debris
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple areas as needed
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Prior housekeeping/janitorial experience preferred
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.