Medtronic Customer Service Representative, Diabetes in Watford, United Kingdom
Careers that Change Lives
There is a new position available in Customer Care team supporting the Diabetes Customer care Team and business. If you feel you the have the skills and drive required to work in this busy and exciting environment supporting our customers and business, please read further and apply.
The role is permanent and based at the Watford office (hybrid working model 3/2).
A Day in the Life
• Provide day-to-day support in Medtronic's Order-To-Delivery processes as well as Supply Chain through analytical and operational support.
• Provide a professional level of support to the Centre of Expertise and Field Sales team.
• Contribute to the company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction.
• Be responsible for handling all incoming calls and e-mails to shared mailboxes, prioritizing urgent enquiries/orders, and taking ownership through to resolution.
• Be responsible for issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer/patient.
• Contribute to process improvement / standardization (internal/external) and be able to participate or lead projects.
• Support Strategic Accounts, deliver a seamless, value-added service.
• Be responsible for capturing and documenting customer/patient specificities in internal systems.
• Experience in an office environment
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills (telephone and email)
• Ability to cope with stressful situations
• Problem solving skills
• Strong customer relationship buildings skills
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
· Flexible working environment
· Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
· Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
· Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
· Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Medtronic Jobs