Robert Half International Office Manager in WATERLOO, Iowa
Robert Half currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Office Manager to lead operations at a growing company in Waverly. Looking to push your career in the right direction? Then this Office Manager role may be a perfect fit. The Office Manager role is a short-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
Position Performance Outputs
• Interview, hire, train, supervise, evaluate and schedule staff to maintain a positive, safe, and therapeutic environment. Employees are provided ongoing training and support.
• Facilitate team meetings to promote discussion and encourage input from all members of the treatment team.
• Coordinate therapeutic and skill activities. Provide support in working through unit and individual resident clinical issues.
• Provide personnel supervision and consult with Service Coordinator regarding performance management and necessary coaching and additional training.
• Coordinate staff orientation and ongoing training. Provide or coordinate direct training in “Mandt” behavior management program. Monitor the use of behavior management techniques and/or strategies to ensure they are being used in a therapeutic manner, placing emphasis on using restraint as a very last resort and to encourage natural consequences.
• Work closely with all residential administrative staff to help coordinate the overall milieu program. Keep require statistics, case and progress reports regarding services. Compile or review and approve program and agency reports.
• Provide overview for the use of special programming (e.g. seclusion room, physical restraint, time-out, etc.) per planning with the interdisciplinary team. Special programming will only be used in last resort health/safety situations.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the children and direct care staff.
• Provide support to staff with day-to-day programming.
Direct Supervision experience over children ages 10-17
Job related experience
Human Services, psychology, or Social Work degree is preferred
EASY APPLY: Call Abbey Koerperich at 319-366-7942 for more details regarding this position!!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs