Noblis Project Associate - Ongoing roles in Washington, District Of Columbia
Please note: This posting is in support of possible upcoming opportunities throughout our practice areas supporting DHS Science and Technology Directorate. Our teams are always interested in reviewing excellent, potential colleagues who may be interested in joining our teams in support of future missions. We often have opportunities for professionals at varying levels. If you are interested in being considered for Project Associate opportunities supporting these missions with us, please consider submitting your resume and information.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) monitors threats to our nation and capitalizes on technological advancements at a rapid pace, developing solutions and bridging capability gaps at a pace that mirrors the speed of life. S&T’s mission is to deliver and transition effective and innovative solutions, methods and insight to meet the critical needs of the Homeland Security Enterprise. S&T oversees basic and applied research, development, demonstration, testing and evaluation activities for DHS.
Noblis is supporting critical missions providing program support, technical and scientific advisory services, financial analysis, and data analytics support.
The Project Associate roles provide Program Management and financial support in the DHS Science and Technology Directorate, as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals supporting the client's most vexing technical and technological challenges, and developing solutions to meet the next homeland security threats.
This Project Associate colleague would oversee, monitor, and support Government-sponsored research programs on leading-edge technologies, prepare purchase requests, track funding and expenditures, and monitor monthly progress and status reports submitted by performing organizations. The employee would also develop status reports, PowerPoint briefings, and read-ahead materials, as well as organize/coordinate meetings, discussions, and seminars. The position may require travel (limited- 6x/year)
• BA/BS degree and 5 years experience, or Master's degree 3 years experience.
• Experience should include project management, administration, and/or execution experience, preferably supporting technological missions related to national security.
• Demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
• Strong written communication, for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel)
• Evidence of flexibility and adaptation to changes in processes, requirements, and priorities
• SECRET clearance, or eligibility to receive SECRET clearance
• Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability
• Experience with finance, budget and acquisition activities
•Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint•
Experience supporting DoD and/or DHS components (e.g. TSA, CBP, FPS, NPPD, DNDO, USCG, ICE) either operationally or through program or project management
• Master's or doctoral degree in engineering relevant to national security work, to include aeronautical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, software, or closely-related engineering disciplines
• Project or program management experience
• Expertise in fields of interest to domestic national security, to include one or more of: behavioral science, biological threats, chemical threats, cybersecurity, data science, decision science, explosives, modeling/simulation, system architectures, unmanned aerial systems, or related fields
• Publications, patents, or other demonstrable evidence of expertise in these fields
• Current TOP SECRET clearance, especially with SCI access
• Current DHS access and Suitability
• DAWIA certification (especially Engineering, Test and Evaluation, and/or Science/Technology Manager)
• Experience supporting technology transition from research and development to operational use
· Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure
· Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers
· Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
At Noblis we recognize and reward your contributions, provide you with growth opportunities, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, and work-life programs. Our award programs acknowledge employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our service standards. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in our benefit programs. Other offerings may be provided for employees not within this category. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting theBenefits (https://careers.noblis.org/benefits/) page on ourCareers (https://careers.noblis.org/) site.
Salary at Noblis is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, the combination of education, certifications, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, internal and external equity, location, and clearance level, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements and applicable employment laws. The projected compensation range for this position is provided within the posting and are based on full time status. Part time staff receive a prorated salary based on regularly scheduled hours. The estimated minimum and maximum displayed represents the broadest range for this position (inclusive of high geographic and high clearance requirements), and is just one component of Noblis’ total compensation package for employees.
Noblis (http://www.noblis.org/) and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI , and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Noblis -About Us (https://careers.noblis.org/about-noblis/)
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerousworkplace awards (http://www.noblis.org/about/Awards/) . Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for this job
Make a Referral (https://jobs-noblis.icims.com/jobs/22068/project-associate---ongoing-roles/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=1374629770)
Connect With Us!
Want to know about available job opportunities at Noblis? Want to receive personalized alerts with jobs that match your skills and interests? Join the Noblis Talent Connection.
Posted Date 2 months ago (8/7/2023 1:02 PM)
Requisition # 22068
Security Clearance Secret
FT/PT/On-Call Full Time
Portal Location : Location US-DC-Washington
Minimum Salary USD $72,800.00/Yr.
Maximum Salary USD $127,400.00/Yr.
- Noblis Jobs