Robert Half International Junior Staff Auditor in Washington, District Of Columbia
Do you a have Audit exposure inclusive of reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, supporting annual risk assessment and corporate Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance? Have you assisted with the preparation of audit reports? If so, you might be the Junior Auditor and my client is seeking . As a Junior Auditor your responsibilities will include but not limited to the:
• Development and execution of the annual test plan
• Preparation of end-to-end process documentation including narratives, control descriptions, risk control matrices, test plans and test results evaluations
• Coordination with external auditors
• Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency and/or reduce costs related to the SOX compliance effort
• Maintain proficient-level knowledge of SOX-related technical guidance and standards (i.e. PCAOB, SEC, COSO) through ongoing research, training, and monitoring of news/events
The ideal Junior Auditor for this engagement will be 1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or 1.5+ years of relevant experience 2. Experience in risk assessment and risk-based auditing 3. Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions 4. Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs