Veritas Associate Sales Representative - Early Career in Washington, District Of Columbia
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
Come grow with an industry leader:
Veritas Technologies’ vision is to enable organizations to thrive in the ever-expanding world of digital business. As the market leader, 86% of the Fortune 500 and 97% of the Fortune 100 trust the Veritas Platform to ensure the integrity, availability and illumination of their most critical digital assets. With expansive analytics and the world’s most encompassing application [data protection], Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data and turn it into impactful insights. Veritas fundamentally extracts cost, complexity and risk while enabling new ways to drive business outcomes from the datacenter to the cloud.
Veritas' Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
Veritas is currently looking to invest in motivated and entrepreneurial individuals that have begun their career in the past 4 years , who lead with action, dedication, focus, intellectual curiosity and integrity.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The Veritas accelerated development program will launch successful careers for motivated high potential individuals. In just 12 short months or less, participants will engage in intensive, hands on Sales training and development experiences that build the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to thrive in our fast paced, sophisticated and collaborative environment. During the first 60 days candidates receive training, hands on experience, coaching and mentoring throughout from instructors, peers and leaders. The next 6 to 12 months focus on applying the new knowledge and skills “in the field” under the mentorship and support of experienced peers and your manager. Upon completion of the learning period candidates will be assigned a selling territory including existing accounts, assigned Sales Engineers for technical support and guidance, as well as continued coaching and mentoring with tenured professionals. Those who have shown strength will advance into a Sales Account Manager role with an assigned territory, quota and strong earnings potential. Depending on the individual and their capabilities this could occur within 6 or 12 months.
What you will do:
- Sell the Veritas platform and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within select critical accounts (large enterprises/CIO, CTO, SVP, etc.)
- Responsible for crafting focused territory plans to cultivate and develop opportunities to assist in driving revenue targets
- Actively prospects to open up opportunities with new and within current clients
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
- Utilize modern digital selling and marketing techniques to engage, communicate and develop a relationship effectively with key business decision makers
- Develop key strategies to create strong team alignment to maximize sales within assigned accounts
- Engages effectively with other areas of Veritas’ business: Technical Sales, Channel, Mid-Market Commercial, Sales Specialists, Public Relations, Sales Operations and Marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
Attributes that will drive your success:
- Intellectually curious
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Focus on customer enablement and delivering entrepreneurial value
- Proficient at correlating business value with technology
- Enjoys prospecting for new opportunities and pipeline generation
- Thrives on learning, growing and being in the fast-paced technology sector
- Effective at negotiation and sales closure
- Focused on hunting and farming for new and relevant conversation with prospects
- Strong eye for business
- Positive, can-do demeanor
Requirements to be ready for this opportunity:
- Proven achievement against goals or targets in early stages of sales career
- Strong background in enterprise selling preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to correlate offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within defined accounts
- Understands the importance of business plans and clearly utilizes them to drive success
- Maniacal focus on achievement and results oriented
- Strong communications skills
- Enjoys being a part of a winning team
- Proven track record to develop, harness and grow customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
- 2 or more years enterprise sales experience preferred
We care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Source Req # 54079 Associate Sales Representative
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (https://www.veritas.com/company/careers/why-join-us)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (https://veritas.service-now.com/hrp) .
- Veritas Jobs