Mediacom Internet Tech Support Representative I in Waseca, Minnesota
Internet Tech Support Representative I
Location Waseca, MN - (CC) Lakes
Working Hours Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm OR 10:30am - 7:30pm and other days/shifts per business needs.
Apply Now (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46&rid=17701)
Training Class Starts: Monday, June 26, 2023!!
The first 90 days will be on-site in the office as Mediacom provides the training for your new role. After successful completion of training, the schedule will be 3 weeks work from home, 1 week on-site in the office. We offer stability, career growth and excellent benefits including:
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!
Paid on the job training and opportunity to promote!
Company provided equipment!
Full-time with Medical, Dental, Vision!
Paid vacation, paid holidays and paid flex PTO!
401K with company match of 50% on first 6% of contributions!
Pay increases through self-guided study
Shift differential pay increase for evening shifts!
Monthly commission potential!
Bi-weekly performance bonus opportunity!
Generous employee discount on services!
Take incoming calls in a call center environment assisting internet and phone customers with technical service-related problems including hardware and software configurations. Provide the best customer experience from the beginning of the call to the end of the call each time. Build customer loyalty by utilizing active listening to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for cable, internet and phone services on the first call.
• Provide exceptional customer service while walking customers through common hardware and software configurations to maximize product functionality.
• Navigate multiple tools, while keeping customer engaged, to identify the root cause of customer issues.
• Schedule on-site service calls when necessary.
• Multitasking – ability to talk, type, read and listen.
• Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
• Meet or exceed sales goals.
• Enter Sales, upgrade or service changes quickly and accurately.
• Adherence to schedule.
• Ability to adapt in a fast paced always changing environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors Degree Preferred.
• Required – Minimum 1 year of prior customer service or technical support experience; cable industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge of common consumer internet software including various browsers and email platforms preferred.
• Basic understanding of internet, networking and email protocols.
• Exemplary Customer Service skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Shift Flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime.
• Strong problem solving or organizational skills.
• Understanding of basic accounting mathematics
• Microsoft Office experience a plus.
Mediacom is proud to have received the following recognition: “2022 & 2021 Best Managed Companies,” “2019 Best Company for Women to Work,” “2017 Best Company for People of Color and Women to Work,” and “Content & Connectivity Human Resources (C2HR)’s 2021 Social Impact Award”
Mediacom is an EOE
Keywords:Customer Support, Internet Support, Technical Support, Tech
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 845-443-2408 . Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.
Back (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46) Share
- Apply Now (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46&rid=17701)