Sepro-America, LLC Field Service Technician in Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Sepro-America\ Warrendale, PA\ Job Title: Service Technician (non-exempt)\ Reports to: VP of Service
\ We\'re currently looking for an experienced individual who will handle installation, start-up, repair, and/or modification of Sepro Products.
EXPECTATIONS OF THIS ROLE:
- Accomplish the startup of the Sepro equipment
- Set up the means of security (individual protection, protection of the working area)
- Assist the customer if necessary during the unpacking of the robot
- Validate the installation of the robot (mechanics, alignment, position of cables)
- Validate the functioning of the robot
- Test interfaces robot / press and robot / peripherals
- Program and run the robot in production
- Accomplish repairs and service
- Apply the methodology of diagnosis to determine breakdown in order to put the robot back into production
- Accomplish inspections for survey
- Accomplish preventive maintenance
- Accomplish repairs
- Carry out customer training
- Training at customer facility (operating, programming, maintenance)
- Accomplish telephone assistance within the Sepro Hot Line
- Write detailed documentation of all actions including service reports and product modification
- 70-80% of travel required
- Preferred location: Texas
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, minimum.
- Minimum of two years of service, with Automation (Robotics) operation, PLC programming, and interfaces.
- Ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings, and wiring schematics.
- Working knowledge of all equipment used in the field
- Experience with basic hand and power tools
- Experience with diagnostic tools
- Must demonstrate excellent internal & external customer service
- Strong sense of independence and strong organizational skills
- Must be responsive and flexible to resolve customer needs and positively reflect Sepro values
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone.
- Must be available for travel
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job which may include but not limited to, working in confined spaces, lifting heavy equipment, and bending down frequently
WE OFFER GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUCH AS :
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
Sepro America, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40 or over), disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state or federal law.