The McGregor Company Agriculture Service Technician in Walla Walla, Washington
The McGregor Company serves growers in Washington, Idaho and Oregon with the seed, crop inputs, equipment, research and advice needed to raise healthy, sustainable crops.
We are looking for an individual who has basic mechanical and math skills, plus an ability and desire to learn about serving farm customers that grow the superior crops this region is known for.
For the right candidate, assistance is available for acquiring proper licensing and required skills.
Full-time positions include a full benefit package and advancement opportunities!
Duties include but not limited to:
· Fulfill orders for farm customers on-site and with in-field deliveries
· Accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork
· Product handling including unloading, loading and delivery of products and equipment, maintaining clean and safe facilities
· Calibration, maintenance and operation of application equipment
· Maintain professional appearance, adhere to safety procedures and consistently use required safety equipment
· Be flexible with work hour demands during busy seasons or as needed, including overtime and some weekends
· CDL A or B with Tank and Hazmat endorsements or ability to obtain within a specified time frame
· State Pesticide Operator license or ability to obtain within a specified time frame
· Full time positions may include overtime hours during peak seasons
· Basic mechanical skills
· Basic math & computer skills
· Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
· Dependable with a team-oriented focus
· This is a Drug Free Workplace!