S & S Hospitality Housekeepers - hotel - various shifts in Wahpeton, North Dakota
JSND Job Order #862355; Housekeepers needed at AmericInn, Baymont Inn, and Travel Lodge, properties owned by S and S Hospitality.
Hotel housekeepers clean, organize and maintain guest rooms and other public areas of a hotel. They maintain a pleasant ambiance by meeting tidiness and cleanliness standards throughout the facility, creating a better and safer guest environment. Hotel housekeepers also spend a great deal of time in washrooms, cleaning room materials such as bedsheets and towels.
The average day for a hotel housekeeper involves a variety of tasks. The following list discusses the functions conducted by an individual in this field:
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel at all times.
- Perform cleaning duties with efficiency.
- Use safe cleaning equipment and chemicals to address spills.
- Manage linens and sometimes laundry from all guest rooms.
- Control pests with proper methods.
- MUST have excellent customer service skills, reliable, be very presentable andgroomed.
- Must have a CAN-DO-ATTITUDE and be able to work well as a TEAM Player.
- Shifts Available: Shifts are generally from app 7:00 am until all rooms are cleaned, ending from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Will include some weekend work.
- Must be at least 16years of age.