Combined Insurance VP, Head of NA Digital Marketing Channels in United States
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. With nearly $200 billion in assets and reported $52.0 billion of gross premiums written in 2022.
We lead and service clients across the fortune 1000, multinational corporations, mid-size companies and small businesses with property and casualty insurance and risk engineering services; affluent and high net worth individuals with substantial assets to protect.
As a global industry leader, our people and our culture fuel’s our ongoing success. Come join a team that holds itself to the highest exacting standards. One that drives a high performing and inclusive environment. A team that stands behind bold promises focused on creating a better future.
About this Role
Chubb’s digital marketing team is an inspiring digital first team dedicated to driving digital channel strategy, executing, and optimizing campaigns. The focus is to partner with marketing and communication team members to fuel revenue growth through the use of marketing technology, data, and analytics.
As head of the North American Digital Marketing Channels, this role will create a high performing team that creates best in class user centric digital channels. They will be responsible for ensuring Chubb’s digital channels are easy to use, friction free, scalable, seamless creating an elevated design experiences. They will lead a team of internal and external resources to create channel strategy and campaign execution across website, social, email, search, client platforms and paid media.
This role requires a passionate digital marketing leader who has a track record of producing great measured business results through cutting edge marketing programs across the entire user journey leveraging digital channels, offline and online data. This leader will create business impact by connecting channel activity to business outcomes. They should be able to manage and own the channel portfolio strategy, and performance of multiple campaigns across a variety of goals for B2B, B2C and B2B2C. They will be able to work well with multiple stakeholders, and can deliver quality work in a fast-paced and always evolving environment.
Be an inspiration to the team and the larger marketing/communication organization to drive innovation and the art of the possible. Have a great thirst for data, analysis and constant curiosity of customer, client and partner’s journeys.
- Own and drive the strategy all the way to the execution of best in class digital marketing channel and data driven capabilities.
- Build a world class digital marketing team with clearly defined objectives, tactics and OKRs.
- Be able to work in a multi-matrix organization and influence data, IT, engineering, and business partners.
- Create scalable processes and playbooks to maximize effectiveness and efficiencies of the team
- Able to manage multiple projects, stakeholders, IT, budgets and 3rdparty consultants.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, yearly and adhoc reporting and analysis needs
- 10 experience managing digital marketing’s strategies, teams and execution of campaigns and programs
- Experience leading MarTech assessment, selection and integration across multiple teams and resources
- Proven record of managing departmental measurable goals with KPI or OKRs
- Demonstrable history of driving large-scale innovative marketing campaigns built on facts and genuine customer experience
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing, programmatic ABM, campaign frameworks, etc
- Executive presence and experience to present to departments, businesses and senior management on strategies, results and tactics
- Innovative, team-focused leader with proven success in creating both B2B and B2C success through integrated digital strategies
- Ability to source high value data in order to create actionable insights to drive business results
- Have extensive experience with project management, implementing agile methodology and change management
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, design best practices, industry trends, expertise in lead scoring models, dashboard design, behavior based journeys as well as marketing attribution.
- Experience with demand generation and working across businesses, sales, product and marketing organizations. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- History of leading high performing team that has produced measurable results
- Evaluate new technologies and devise a marketing technology roadmap.
- Educate and support various teams on marketing technology platforms and impending requirements
- Drive innovation and adoption of technology to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Certifications in Adobe, Salesforce and Google
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficiency in the range of digital marketing tools:
- Strong experience with: Marketing Automation systems – Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe experience manager, Adobe Test and Target, ABM tools – Demandbase, Dunn and Bradstreet
- Working experience with: Digital advertising tools including Google and Liveramp, Google Analytics, Medallia, Cvent and Conductor, HTML/CSS and sales enablement tools
- Player/Coach with working knowledge of technology in digital marketing, demand generation, UX and marketing automation to be able to step in and help where needed.
- Deep experience translating business needs into user experience briefs and engineering requirements
- Strong process creation, change management, resource and project management skill
- Exceptional leadership, communication, project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and prioritize Demonstrated ability to perform budget preparation and analysis, along with the development of a sound business plan for the department.
Job: *Communications and Corporate Affairs
Title: VP, Head of NA Digital Marketing Channels
Requisition ID: 354467
Other Locations: USA-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, USA-New York-New York, USA-New Jersey-Whitehouse Station