Xactly Corporation Technical Consultant-2 in United States
Job Title: Technical Consultant
Location: Bangalore, India
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Level 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Xactly is looking for a stellar individual who can Code individually and collaboratively in a team environment, adhering to coding standards and industry best practices.
Understand customer requirements and develop code or configurations to meet customer needs. Work with internal product teams to understand product capabilities, technical features and functions. Troubleshoot and provide resolution of problems, test system and software performance throughout the completion of the development cycle.
Create documentation of software, systems and solutions for multiple audiences (e.g., internal development engineers, testers, managers and end users)
At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
3-6 Years’ of programming experience in any major platform - like Python / Java
Strong experience with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts, preferably - Oracle
Strong problem-solving skills
Experience with Shell Scripts
Python experience in a Unix/Linux environment
Experience with REST API integration and JSON.
Experience with ETL tools, preferably Pervasive.
Software design experience
Very good understanding of Data Structures and database concepts
Proficiency with shell scripting
Understanding of release management tools and processes like Git
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SQL – Good Knowledge
· Must have Core Technical skills – Good knowledge of Database - SQL programming/shell scripts/experience in any one programming language.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
· Participate in Internal Trainings, which will introduce you to our products and processes as well as take you through a mock implementation.
· Begin ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
· Interact with Senior Technical Consultants as part of your first live implementations
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Consistently and successfully develop Low/Medium Complex implementations mentored by Senior Technical Consultants.
· Become well versed with the various processes, documents and tools used for delivery.
· Become efficient in developing multiple implementations simultaneously and interacting with Xactly teams across various locations.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Become well versed in developing solutions for customers and would be able to identify reusable components across customers.
· Work independently in projects coordinating with Xactly team members across locations to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and quality constraints
· Become a subject matter expert in Xactly’s products and support other Technical Consultants
· Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
· Provide input for overall process improvements
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success
· Deepen knowledge of tools, products to improve implementation time within your projects and share across the team.
· Be introduced to design of the processes and would be mentored on writing design documents.
· Identify gaps within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team
· Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.