Combined Insurance Senior Property Field Adjuster in United States
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We are currently looking for a Senior Claims Specialist to handle property claims in the Nashville area.
- Complete onsite inspection of properties to include investigating facts, evaluating damages and writing estimates
- Effectively evaluate contract language and identify coverage issues
- Promptly and appropriately develop the file to provide accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis
- Maintain an active file diary to more file toward resolution
- Recognize and pursue recovery
- Adhere to all statutory and regulatory fair claims practices
- Recognize and identify potential fraudulent claims
- Effectively control the use, work product, and expenses of outside vendors
- Effectively evaluate claim facts and negotiate claim settlements
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external customers
- Successfully contribute to the development and delivery of the team’s goals, objectives and results
- Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe Operations as needed to include working overtime during designated CATs.
- Establish and maintain rapport with business partners including insureds, agents, and underwriters
- Provide excellent customer service skills to a diverse client base that results in more than satisfied clients.
- Full knowledge of personal and commercial insurance contracts, investigation techniques, legal requirements, and insurance regulations a plus. Experience in commercial claims handling would be preferred
- Xactimate or similar estimating platform experience required
- An aptitude for evaluating, analyzing, and interpreting information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker with ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience handling complex claims with large exposures
- Ability to work in multiple systems and utilize provided technology to estimate damages in the field
- Ability to work both independently and team supportive environment
- Empowerment to make decisions within your authority and execute company mission
- Must have the ability to secure the Property and Casualty Adjusters license within 6 months of employment
Title: Senior Property Field Adjuster
Requisition ID: 336637