Anderson Merchandisers Retail Market Development Manager in United States
WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM- just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, and great benefits for both full and part-time associates.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
Market Development Manager is a key leadership position whose primary role is to support in-store operations that maximize results. This position helps establish project milestones and works to create individual improvement plans to increase productivity and achievement.
What would you do in this role?
SUPERVISION:The Market Development Manager reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager. Collaborates directly with the Market Sales Manager to implement programs and priorities.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, included by not limited to the following:· Compile and analyze information to prepare for client store visits· Represent the company in meetings with retailer and client representatives· Implement policies, procedures, and systems to support adherence to compliance requirements· Communicate goals and metrics for products, programs, and initiatives to associates· Conduct training sessions focused on skill improvement, client initiatives, and program launches· Monitor and train associates to follow retailer guidelines regarding in-store processes· Coach high level of associate performance and leadership development through regular store visits, touch bases, and photo quality review· Monitor dashboard and analyze execution results and provide solution-focused direction to field associates· Complete associate evaluations and assessments as needed.· Interview and recruit new candidates as needed
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred· 3-5 years of field supervisor experience with proficiency in optimizing processes, developing associates, and interpreting dashboards· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products and other related software· Detail-orientated and well-organized· Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills· Ability to foster strong relationships· Proven understanding of risk assessment· Strong research and reporting skills· Required to work a flexible schedule, including nights/weekends, holidays, and overnights· Extensive travel required within the assigned region
Rate of Pay
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate, you may be eligible for these benefits*.
• Flexible work schedules• 401(k) retirement plan• Health Insurance – including Dental and Vision
• Health Savings Account• Accident Insurance• Critical Illness Insurance• Life Insurance
• Long Term Care• Short Term Disability• Long Term Disability• Associate Assistance Fund
• Anderson Cares Natural Disaster Fund• Associate Savings Plan
• Anderson Cares Fund• Paid Time Off
• Discounts - Cell Phone, Vehicle, Pet Insurance• Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Anderson Merchandisers is far beyond just a place to work. It's a place to succeed and grow.
We are a family company in more than just name. We consistently emphasize growth from within and an entrepreneurial spirit at every level. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success.
Simply put, you are who we are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates.
For over 100 years, our associates have represented our unique culture, built upon our core values, our guiding rules for successful individuals, and the Anderson Approach. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
We are currently seeking professionals who possess relentless drive and initiative and are ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver Execution Excellence Every Day.
Privacy & Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - read more here (http://www.amerch.com/careers/legal-documents/) . This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.