RLDatix Marketing Campaign Manager - North America in United States
RLDatix is on a mission to change healthcare. We help organizations drive safer, more efficient care by providing governance, risk, compliance, and workforce management tools that drive overall improvement and safety. Our suite of cloud-based software helps organizations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively.
RLDatix is truly global, with over 1,800 employees worldwide in the UK, Europe, United States, Canada, Australia and the Middle East allowing us to be at the forefront of global patient safety and the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) movement. We envision a world where patients have access to the best and safest care possible and our team is made up of people who truly believe in what we do. We are always looking for people who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare to join our team. Come and make an impact in a growing organization committed to patient care!
What you will do:
The Marketing Campaign Manager will handle devising and delivering integrated marketing campaigns that deliver demand generation goals. Using the full marketing mix.
A successful campaign manager will be a creative thinker, a highly skilled communicator, have a sense of urgency to prioritize and act, and have a relentless focus on delivering high quality marketing programs. They will be deeply connected to the market, taking time to understand and respond to prospect and customer needs and ensuring campaigns are aligned to these.
· Work with the Product Marketing Managers to plan, execute, monitor, and optimize marketing campaigns to achieve performance goals and drive demand generation in the North American market.
· Ensure that campaigns are designed to communicate the right message through the right channel to the right segment and stakeholder/persona.
· Understand market segments, key value messaging, and target personas across product pillars and at the enterprise level.
· Develop campaign copy and basic creative assets, including email copywriting, social media, webinar and event promotions, blogs, landing pages, paid search/ad copy, booth messaging, and CTAs.
· Be an expert in multi-channel marketing tactics and strategies, including email, social, SEM, SEO, other digital tactics and/or channels, webinars and in-person events.
· Use marketing automation and CRM tools including Pardot, Hubspot and Salesforce to develop developing workflows for nurturing leads and supporting the buyer journey.
· Utilize UTM tracking tools or analytics platforms to create and manage UTM parameters. Monitor and maintain consistency across all marketing channels and regularly analyze campaign data collected through UTMs.
· Develop and maintain an integrated marketing campaign calendar, collaborating with the broader marketing team to ensure alignment, and using project management tools such as Asana to plan and develop content and other campaign deliverables.
· Ensure effective and timely follow-up on all campaign leads, working with lead development teams and sales teams, ensuring that MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) targets are achieved.
· Develop and communicate regular reports of campaign performance and results, including lead status and MROI, to assess outcomes and effectiveness of campaigns.
· Ensure that marketing campaigns follow the RLDatix brand identity and brand guidelines.
· Write creative briefs (as needed) for internal marketing services and external agencies.
· Supporting the broader marketing team as required, particularly on events and cross-functional initiatives.
Experience/knowledge you will need:
· 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing management or campaign management role; experience healthcare and/or technology sectors preferred but not required
· Excellent communicator (listening, writing and speaking)
· Strong copy writing skills; able to craft copy that is designed to interest and motivate prospects to act
· Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
· A passion for and motivated by measurable marketing outcomes as well as high quality delivery
· Attention to detail
· Self-starter who will be motivated by meeting demand generation targets
· A creative thinker, able to solve problems
· Team worker
· Desirable to have marketing automation and CRM skills (Hubspot and Salesforce)
· Some travel required for events and meetings