NFM Lending Loan Partner II in United States
Loan Partner II
Southern Pines, NC | NC702 - Southern Pines, NC
Our Loan Partner II’s pre-qualifies consumers, research client scenarios for prospective clients with underwriter, assist with looking at investor guidelines (terms & conditions), sends disclosures, organizes assets/incomes, and turns file into processing. The LPII’s are responsible for assisting in generating and developing business from loan applicants with a variety of financial needs. Licensed LPII's can take an application as long as they are licensed in the state that the consumer is in.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Deliver WOW service Contract to Close.
• Develop 10 Realtor relationships.
• Input and submission of quality files to include complete 1003 and supporting documentation (i.e. income, assets, liabilities and credit), along with proper expectations of processing flow.
• Effectively communicate, work with, and build relationships with all levels of constituents including culturally and linguistically diverse staff members and external candidates and/or vendors, while operating in a fast-paced customer service driven environment.
• Work with Loan Originators to maintain sales contact and pipeline throughout the entire loan process.
• Lock loan terms.
• Go on sales call with Loan Originator once per month.
• Attend signings as needed.
• Attend sales meetings and team meetings.
• Assist with putting scenarios together for prospective clients.
• Research client scenarios with underwriting and investor guidelines.
• Contact potential customers via telephone and email when necessary.
• New contacts – introduction to realtors via email.
• Developing and maintaining realtor relationships by setting up lunch and learns and happy hours every month, calling them weekly, and managing an email program for your realtor list.
• Send realtors and borrowers status updates weekly via phone calls and email.
• Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
• Contact credit bureaus, employers, and other sources in order to check applicants' credit and personal references.
• Check value of customer collateral to be held as loan security. • Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators. • Assist in structuring, presenting, and selling the loan to customers. • Send disclosures with updated needs list (get returned within 48 hours). • Assure final paperwork is received/ Do a QC review: o Be sure docs received matches checklist. o Organize assets/income. o Mortgage banker checklists/Quality Assurance Checklists. o File turned into processing within 24 hours of receipt. • Collects required borrower information to recommend appropriate products or programs.
Required Job Functions: Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following: • Regularly follows up with potential applicants via telephone, email, or written correspondence to ensure each applicant understands each program. • This position may require occasional overtime and travel. • Additional tasks as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job.
Additional Working Conditions Information: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is often required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or operate computers, objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.