Molina Healthcare Lead, Call Center in United States
Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers.
Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions.
Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
• Responsible for owning, handling and resolving complex issues.
Effectively manage escalations within the department by ensuring appropriate accountability, sense of urgency, communication and follow through to closure.
• Work with coworkers, management, and other departments to help coordinate problem solving in an effective and timely manner.
• Provide technical expertise to co-workers and handles elevated calls
• Provide exemplary customer service to customers including members, co-workers, vendors, providers, government agencies, business partners, and general public
• Assists agents with questions and escalated calls. Recognizes trends and patterns in call types and engages leadership with suggested solutions.
• Accurately documents all calls.
• Achieves individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
• Assists with training needs of employees as needed.
• Demonstrates personal responsibility and accountability by meeting attendance and schedule adherence expectations.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs