Amazon Web Services Head of Global AWS GSI (Global System Integrators) Marketing, Americas, Partner Marketing in Virtual, United States
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Leader for the Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Partner Marketing Team in the Americas (AMER). This Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the AMER GSI partner marketing strategy in alignment with the global and AMER GSI partner sales strategy. They will lead a team of GSI Partner marketing managers supporting our GSI partners across AMER to grow their business with AWS. The team is focused on accelerating awareness and adoption of AWS’s cloud computing platform, services and solutions through driving demand gen programs with and through the our GSI partners. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business across multiple markets.
Key job responsibilities
In the Senior Partner Marketing Leader role, you will develop and drive 'with' and 'through' partner demand generation campaigns across AMER to support the growth objectives of the region. You will lead the team with responsible for resource and budget allocation and for taking a data driven approach to performance analysis and strategic planning. The role requires you to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups internally and externally, including the partner organization, sales leadership, marketing and your partners. You will lead and own a regular reporting and communication cadence sharing data driven business insights to guide future strategy. Your team will work in tight collaboration with field marketing to integrate the our GSI partners into the AMER Enterprise campaign framework connecting our customers with the right partner at the right time to expedite their cloud adoption journey
• 5+ years experience leading and managing a team of experienced Marketers
• 8+ years experience in partner marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
• Experience in developing a joint marketing plan with GSI Partners
• Experience of working within the channel and partner community within the Enterprise sales segments.
•Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications
• Experience managing agencies to deliver targeted Enterprise demand generation programs
• Marketing experience within the technology industry
• Experience in communicating and presenting information across multiple teams and stakeholders.
• Experience in Enterprise B2B field marketing
• Experience in field marketing within the technology sector
• Experience working in high growth companies and industries
• Knowledge of cloud computing market and technologies
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $156,100 - $211,200/yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. . Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs