Vertafore Compliance Services Analyst I in United States
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
• Processes assigned tasks with a high level of accuracy and productivity to meet performance metrics and client service addendums and service level agreement timeframes.
• Follows licensing procedures; prepares and files necessary forms and fees for obtaining and terminating licensing credentials in all states.
• Demonstrates regular and reliable attendance.
• Effectively communicates (written and oral) well-organized thoughts and information to others.
• Possesses organizational skills.
• Technically competent with knowledge of MS Office.
• Takes ownership for and ensures accuracy of own work, meets deadlines, and uses feedback to improve.
Additional Requirements and Details:
• Travel is not required.
• Located and working from an office location. Note: Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
• Ability to work remote with a stable internet connection on an as needed basis
• Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
• Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
• Frequent sitting and/or standing.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Flex PTO (uncapped)
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
• Pet Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
• Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account Option
• Employee Assistance Program & Nurseline
• Employee Referral Program
• Internal Recognition Program
• Wellness Program
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.