Kids Care Dental Call Center Representative (PART-TIME) in United States
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a leading integrated multi-specialty healthcare company that is committed to the whole health of kids. With a vision of a lifetime of clean, healthy, giggly smiles, Kids Care provides pediatric dental, orthodontic and oral surgery services to patients from ages 1-26. A health care collective, Kids Care is passionate about pediatric and adolescent health and wellness and operates 25 locations throughout California.
Doctor-led and patient-focused, Kids Care exclusively serves the private pay and commercial markets. It is our mission to deliver the best pediatric dentistry and orthodontic care.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is looking for amazing part-time Customer Care Representatives to join our awesome Customer Care team!
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics, a Customer Care Representative is an integral part of a team dedicated to providing excellent customer service to new patients and existing patients for all of our practices. For new patients, the representative is the first voice of the brand and plays a critical role in the growth of our business. For current patients, the representative is vital extension of our practices and assists in continuing a positive convenient experience for all. Our goal is to have every caller feel confident in their decision to bring their kids to Kids Care with top notch care through consistently professional, friendly, and effective calls.
Essential Job Elements
• Oversee patient scheduling and ensure that patient accounts and records are accurate and complete, and that patient confidentiality is strictly maintained.
• Provide indirect patient care while meeting the communication needs of the patient/family, office staff and the medical staff.
• Answer inquiries, collect, and forward dental insurance information to verify eligibility
• Assist inbound callers by scheduling appointments, addressing concerns, and answering general questions in a call center environment
• Place outbound calls to internal or external affiliates to resolve customer inquiries
• Provide an exceptional patient experience to each individual that calls into the Customer Care team
• Ability to maintain the proper level of professionalism with every caller, transferring or escalating when appropriate
• Demonstrate an enthusiasm in representing and promoting the brand as well as explaining procedures, answering common dental questions or providing information
• Handle all stages or levels of patient appointments, resolving issues and seeking solutions
• Maintain a customer focus while also meeting or beating individual and team goals
• Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
• Ability to maintain a positive, friendly collaborative attitude
• 2-3 years prior customer service experience in a call center environment
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, focused on results
• Meet/Exceed performance goals
• Strong attention to detail
• Enjoys being a part of a team as well as working independently
• Knowledge of dental software and an understanding of dental terminology, is preferred
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them. We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear. Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles. As the key driver of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our staff exhibits a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices.