Caliber Home Loans Business Analyst Manager - Coppell, TX in United States
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Business Analyst Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, process, and goals.
- Management: Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project and project team. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, devise contingency plans and escalate to management. Conduct project lessons learned and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- o Tracks and manages the suite of Loss Mitigation systems including: FISERV, Wolters Kluwer (WKFS), Early Resolution, AAMP, and Carbon Copy.
- o Manages Servicing Operations Analyst responsible for Loss Mitigation Document execution.
- o Identify and execute efficiency and productivity gains.
- Communication: Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and consistent fashion.
- o Liaises between Loss Mitigation and departmental stakeholders including: Configuration Asset Performance, Legal, IT, Servicing Risk Oversight, Government Policies & Procedures, and PMO.
- o Communicates changes and challenges with stakeholders seeking streamlined solutions benefiting all departments.
- Documentation: Develop project plan and communication plan. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Develop and maintain budgets, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and training materials
- o Writes business specs for Loss Mitigation systems aligning investor requirements, regulatory compliance, and operational parameters.
- o Ensure system compliance with federal and state government regulations.
- Minimum Education Required: B.A., B.S.
- 5-10 years of experience as a PM, preferably in residential mortgage related field.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and MS Project.
- Experience in process flow mapping using Visio or similar tool.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.