Dell Talent Acquisition Analyst (12 months contract) in Singapore
Talent Acquisition Analyst (12 months contract)
It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell Technologies and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Join us as a Talent Acquisition Analyst on our Talent Acquisition team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
In your role as a Talent Acquisition Analyst you will be involved with the planning and execution of recruitment activities in support of a business group. You will implement short- and long-term strategies to ensure that challenging growth targets are met.
• Build and manage the candidate pipeline build via advertising (print and web based), employee referrals and personal networking
• Research and utilize the most time- and cost-effective methods of identifying quality diverse candidates
• Support the implementation of strategic recruitment initiatives
• Manage and support hiring leaders in all end-to-end recruitment activities in Singapore and Korea
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 2 to 4 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Ability to work in a fast-pasted environment, to constantly re-align priorities during the day, experienced working under pressure towards strict deadlines
• Outstanding customer focus to create candidate and stakeholder experience, refined communication and organizational skills
• Process orientation, self-organized and detail oriented
• Bachelor or Master’s in Human Resources or related studies
• Ability to speak Korean language
- Dell Jobs