Edwards Lifesciences Laboratory Technician in Singapore
Provide testing services in a laboratory environment.
• Perform routine testing services using established procedures/protocols (e.g. sterility, bioburden, aseptic filtration, environmental collection and testing, in process solutions, etc)
• Perform data entry of routine testing
• Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information on device history records
• Assist in testing validation/revalidation activities for critical systems and equipment under close supervision
• Update operating procedures and ensure that specifications are in compliance with GMP, Environment and Safety regulations
• May maintain basic equipment by following procedures and executing PM (preventative maintenance) per established schedule
Education and Experience:
Associate's Degree or equivalent in related science field , 1 year years experience previous experience working in a laboratory environment Required or
Bachelor's Degree in related science field Preferred
• Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
• Good computer skills, including usage of MS Office
• Moderate knowledge of laboratory processes
• Moderate knowledge in QSR (Quality System Regulation), FDA (Food and Drug Administration), and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations
• Moderate knowledge in mathematics, e.g., decimals and percentage
• Knowledge of and adherence to Edwards Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
• Strict attention to detail
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing and Good Documentation Practices supporting a medical device environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment and with close supervision
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life.
- Edwards Lifesciences Jobs