Fujitsu Customer Support with French & English | Remote/Braga/Lisbon - IAF in Portugal
French Customer Support - Full-Time Job | Fujitsu Portugal GDC
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
To join our team in Portugal (http://www.fujitsu.com/pt/gdc/) , we are now recruiting multilingual team members, fluent in English and French , to support the users who contact our service desk.
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation,customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Key Education and Experience
Proficiency in French and English
Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm
Competitive salary package and bonuses
Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
Work life balance with full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
Several discounts available with our partners
The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
An IKEA voucher to help you build your own home office
Requisition ID : 5236
- Fujitsu Jobs