S&P Global Lead, Software Engineering in Virtual, New Jersey
S&P Dow Jones Indices is seeking Senior Engineer to be a key player in planning, preparation and development of software for key platform. This role requires a seasoned engineer who works effectively, both independently as well as collaboratively, in a team environment. The candidate must be a delivery-focused person with financial applications experience and skills.
The candidate will assist with designing, development and maintenance of solutions for multiple technology platforms, that technology team supports
• Design and develop software based on business requirements, workflows and use cases; execute and maintain the test cases and document test results
• Drive the setup, configuration, and maintenance of environment and framework
• Actively participate in continuous improvement of testing processes and procedures by analyzing reported bugs/issues with a strong emphasis on using automation to shorten the SDLC
• Mentoring & providing technical guidance to team members
• Provide effective communication regarding issues, testing status and potential risks
• Eager to learn new technologies and approaches and be part of a very progressive test team
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 276990
Posted On: 2022-09-09
Location: Virtual, New York, United States
- S&P Global Jobs