Schneider Electric Senior Campaign Manager in Hong Kong
To be part of the Campaign team in driving the Marketing Transformation along the marketing value chain of attract, engage & convert from digital and display advertising to social media to offline channels into sales orders through campaigns. He or she is the focal point of communication between the GM BU strategic marketing partners, Creative Studios, Agencies, and other functional marketing teams (Thought leadership, Digital Customer Experience, Media, Social Media, etc) to lead the development of campaign creative assets, starting from creative brief development to defining project scope and timelines, to creating campaign kits for deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops Campaign Creative brief to include objectives, expected outcomes, target audience, etc.. in alignment with inputs from GMBU Strategic Marketing Partners or Segment Marketing Partners.
- Collaborate with GMBU Content Managers to plan the types of creative assets needed to support an effective customer journey and lead the development of campaign creative assets by personas and customer type.
- Assess requirements of the campaign project to build and drive projects’ plan including project scope/deliverables/timelines, milestones (from scoping to design to final approvals), estimates to actual costs and invoicing, document & timely flow of information with project stakeholders including communicate updates if there is a change in project statement of work, schedule and estimate.
- Facilitates approval process (BME, GM BU Plug-in and also CMO for new campaign concepts) and ensure Campaign Assets are ready for execution (proof reading, testing, etc)
- Ensure consistency of assets and organization’s brand & identity is adhered to in campaigns across all communication channels.
- Support GMBU Strategic Campaign Managers with campaign communication with country marcom team by providing campaign creative asset kits to be part of overall campaign guidance.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to maximize ROI, and make recommendations on changes needed.
- More than 10 years of extensive experience working on a variety of B2B global marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Knowledge of IoT Marketing
- Ability to think like a customer and advocate for customers and the community
- Superb written and verbal communications skills. Ability to persuade senior audience, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
- Creativity and ability to generate big, new ideas and take (smart) risks to deliver on unique campaign ideas that creates buzz in the market
- Ability to manage large-scale, complex projects across functional teams with discipline and precision
- Experience in the use of digital marketing & social media for lead generation and content marketing
- Speed, flexibility, adaptability and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding judgment, problem-solving ability and resourcefulness
- Collaborative mind-set: You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all campaign activations across multiple markets.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and self-motivate
- Data and results driven with exceptional knowledge around metrics, KPI, ROI analysis and A/B testing
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.
Unposting Date: Jun 16, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0053FN