The Estee Lauder Companies Product Marketing and Development Coordinator in France
Product Marketing and Development Coordinator
Brand: Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle
Part of the Global Marketing team you will work closely with Global Product Marketing Director to develop new products from concept to launch in the Body category, and with PD Senior Manager to manage product formulation in the Home & Body categories.
Candidate should must Demonstrate interest in the fragrance, homecare, and skincare market/industry trends have strong olfactive evaluation & prioritization skills, teamwork mindset and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks efficiently.
· Works closely with Global teams, directing vendors, R D, and fragrance houses on the delivery of formulas and fragrances.
· Secures all bath & body product development milestones against tight timelines.
· Ensures fluid communication and partnership with cross-functional teams on new bath & body initiatives.
· Identify ingredients and claims to lead the trend, and develop product differentiation.
PRODUCT MARKETING MISSIONS:
· Possess project management skill set while working cross-functionally with internal teams to meet timelines.
· Conduct competitive benchmark & Research industry trends.
· Define new Body product concept & Mix.
· Manager all Body programs from concept to launch, ensuring Product communication with other PD, Operations, Packaging teams and securing timeline.
· Manage artwork, mockup realization, and legal trademark to support new Body product launches.
· Manage basic business for Body category doing value analysis and providing recommendation.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MISSIONS:
· Communicate and collaborate with fragrance houses, R D and external labs on the creation of formulas that meet texture and performance needs.
· Review and redirect submissions until desired attributes and performance is achieved.
· Coordinate lab samples for marketing & PR purposes at market level.
· Monitor all reformulation and regulatory issues concerning Home & Body formula development, upholding quality and safety from lab, to pilot and production.
· Maintain compliancy and quality for all formulas and products under responsibility.
· Ensure fluid communication and partnership with the global team in all areas related to product development.
2 years of experience in the development of fragranced products
Skills in sensory evaluation and product formulation
Flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities
Responsible, dependable pro-active, team player
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Working proficiency in English, French is a plus
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-France
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2319045
The Estee Lauder Companies
- The Estee Lauder Companies Jobs