PPD Executive Director - Market Access (Pharma Consulting) in France
Executive Director - Market Access (Pharma Consulting )*
*We are looking to fill this role in the US, UK & Europe (Fully Remote or Hybrid)
Our Value and Development Consulting Group provides strategic support in market access, reimbursement, and payer value proposition development to global life science companies.
Our team consists of 750 epidemiologists, health economists, outcomes researchers, statisticians, market access experts and commercial leaders. Our integrated approach to value and access identification, quantification and communication starts in early product development and spans across the product life cycle to maximize a product’s success in today’s competitive market.
As a result of our continued success, we are undergoing a continuous period of growth, leading to new opportunities for talented people to join our team.
Evidera PPD provides a highly collaborative, dynamic environment, where you will work on a wide range of projects with an enviable client portfolio. We have a strong focus on developing our people and you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with industry leaders and experts in the field of value & access - while growing your own career.
We have an opportunity for an Executive Director to join our Value and Access Consulting team with responsibility for consulting business development, team leadership, and supporting the strategy and development of the Value and Access Consulting practice. The Executive Director is a member of the Value and Access Consulting senior leadership team.
_Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):_
- Collaborate with senior leaders within the practice and across other business units to develop new client relationships, explore and grow new consulting service offerings and provide external thought leadership. The Senior Principal is expected to develop a sales pipeline, generate repeat business from successful leadership of projects and deliver an assigned annual consulting sales target.
- Lead the development of large proposals that understand the client need presenting a robust situational analysis and solution with limited senior leadership support. Extensive experience developing an approach to provide compelling insight and high client satisfaction for the proposed project engagement.
- Senior Project Lead providing direction to teams of Associate Principals, Senior Consultants and Business Analysts to drive successful delivery and project performance across service categories for large project engagements inclusive of consulting programs (across business practices in Evidera) e.g. o For early pipeline assets: Global pricing and market access strategy (with US focus), value and evidence strategy and plans, integrated scientific advice for evidence generation optimization, in-licensing decision support and early pricing/global pricing strategy o For launch and in-line assets: Value story development and testing, payer advisory boards and engagement plans, payer negotiation and workshops and development of strategy and implementation for country specific pricing and reimbursement
- Member of the consulting senior leadership team: Contribute to the strategy for the practice and supports driving the achievement of practice performance on financial goals.
- Line management, coaching, mentoring, recruitment and talent training and development responsibilities with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Represents the practice on the biweekly practice managers meeting to support operations and resourcing of consulting practice taking leadership for an assigned initiative to support operational excellence in the practice.
- Build and grow the Value and Access Consulting practice leveraging experience and business insight to develop practice operational processes, tools and resources, create new consulting offerings and innovation for our clients.
_Education, Professional Skills & Experience:_
Graduate degree at the master’s level; PhD, MD or PharmD level preferred
Extensive consulting experience in pricing, reimbursement and global market access either in a consultancy or industry (corporate level) with leadership in an area of expertise
Demonstrated insights into evolving trends in market access, regulatory and clinical development
Strong experience in business development, including account management. A network of professional relationships within the pharmaceutical industry as well as key decision pricing and market access making bodies.
_Personal Skills & Competencies:_
Strong commercial acumen with a detailed understanding of professional services consultancy commercial aspects and planning process
Strategic thinker with the ability to understand client challenges
Strong Line management experience with examples of building team members trust, empowering and coaching team members for success
Well-developed problem-solving skills and sound judgement
Who we are?
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive and understand information & ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel.
What we offer?
We know that if you are provided with the right support and resources needed you will thrive! Therefore, Evidera offers a great mix of compensation and benefits options to show you how valuable you are to the organization.
Some of our perks include:
- Highlycompetitive salary and bonusstructure
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision and paid time off to spent with your friends and family
- Flexible working environment by offeringfully remoteworkfor most of our positions, to support work-life balance
- Clear opportunities forgrowth and career progression. We offer multiple Learning & Development programs, coaching and mentoring trainings, career planning and discussions to help you grow as a professional.
- Access to EmployeeWell-being programsand services. We value your emotional health and offer a variety of programs to support yourmental healthcare.
- Collaborative working environment with focus onDiversity and Inclusion. At Evidera, we respect one another and recognize that our diversity makes our business stronger. We strive to be an inclusive organization where colleagues can be their authentic selves and grow their careers.
- Global exposure: Opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers around the globe.
- Smooth onboardingprocess with your own dedicated onboarding specialist and a working buddy to help you navigate through your first few weeks thus ensuring great start to your new role.
Our 4i Values:
Our 4i Values are critical components in accomplishing our mission. These values guide us and, ultimately, define us.
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with them and wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!*
/*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/
Organization: *US BU
Title: Executive Director - Market Access (Pharma Consulting)
Requisition ID: 219618
Other Locations: Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, France
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group
- PPD Jobs