M. C. Dean, Inc. Custodian - Germany in Germany
Custodian - Germany
Apply Now (https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg04/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MCDEAN&cws=62&rid=10247)
Responsible for keeping facilities in clean and orderly condition. Performsperiodic work with designated frequenciesat 120,000 sq feet of space at designated locations. Custodial work includes trash removal, kitchens, restrooms and showers, floors, conference rooms, gyms, and mother’s room. Provides COVID-19 sanitary cleaning, special events custodial as required. Performs other work as needed such as emergency custodial response to spills, sewer backups inside facilities, water/fire damage, bodily material and substance clean ups, and other services normally provided by custodial personnel.
· Sweep, mop, scrub, or vacuum floors
· Gather and empty trash
· Scrub, sanitize, and supply restroom facilities
· Dust furniture, walls, and equipment
· Clean windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
· Clean and polish fixtures and furniture
· Shampoo or steam-clean carpets and rugs
· Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
· Operate vehicle such as a golf cart to carry supplies
· Manage inventory of cleaning supplies
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
o High School Diploma or GED
· Core Experience:
o Minimum two (2) years of custodian experience
· Ability to obtain a Top Secret – Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance
· Ability to obtain Work Permit to live and work in Germany
· Ability to obtain a Class B German driver’s license for a passenger vehicle (car/van/small truck)
Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
Relocates a 12 foot stepladder without assistance.
Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.
Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (including finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
See details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Applicants for this position may be required to prove that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine or demonstrate that they have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
M. C. Dean, Inc.
- M. C. Dean, Inc. Jobs