DOCS Payment Analyst *** COUNTRY*** Home based / office based in Czech Republic
Payment Analyst * COUNTRY* Home based / office based
Ref #: 29002
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: Czech Republic
* Responsible for training new Contracts & Grants Payments Coordinators.
* Responsible for training study teams in regards to payment support that can be provided and the specific processes.
* Responsible for the organization and distribution of weekly and monthly payment reports to the Contracts & Grants Payments Coordinators.
* Facilitates the collection of data in order to provide metrics on a quarterly basis to management.
* Responsible for the creation of country-specific visit templates in CTMS for applicable countries.
* Responsible for the application of site-specific visit schedules in CTMS for applicable countries.
* Create study-specific Total Contract Value and PO calculators utilizing CTMS, CTAs and interactions with CGAs, LTMs and SMs.
* Create, maintain, and close-out site-specific purchase requisitions in the local Ariba system, utilizing the study-specific PO calculator, CTAs and CTMS for US sites.
- Rectify failed payments, as appropriate
* For the OUS, collect country-specific Financial Exhibits in order to create visit templates in CTMS.
* Collect site-specific fully negotiated financial exhibits for all sites participating in each country in order to apply site-specific CTMS visit schedule.
* Track and follow-up on status of both country-specific and site-specific financial
Bachelors degree in appropriate scientific or business discipline
4- 5 years experience and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
Must have a working knowledge of the clinical payment processing with 4 years of payment experience
Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc.)is preferred
Working knowledge of PCs (MS Office suite at a minimum)
Fluency in English is required
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
- DOCS Jobs