Qualcomm Senior Camera Tuning Engineer in China
Job Area:Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Software Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success. We offer a wide range of tools to support the device development process, and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market.We seek a passionate engineer with in-depth knowledge on camera image process to join the Camera tuning team. The Camera tuning team optimizes the imaging quality for Snapdragon chipsets that power advanced mobile devices. Our solutions leverage dedicated hardware, multi-core processors, DSP, and GPU cores to achieve excellent image quality for photographs and videos with all light conditions and scenes.Responsibilities:- Mobile device camera Bayer sensor tuning, improvement and optimization for best image quality delivery.- Camera Auto Focus performance tuning. Research, development and optimization on the new Auto Focus technology.- Engaged in China customer camera image quality customization tuning and implementation- Research and development on camera tuning tools and camera module calibration technology. Support the module/sensor vendors for design-win projects.
- Solid knowledge of image processing.- Rich experience in C programming and debugging.- Knowledge or experience on of embedded systems / Android & Linux- Good team work spirit
- Experienced in Bayer Sensor or Auto Focus tuning.- Experience in camera sensor technologies and 3A algorithm.- Working knowledge on camera design, imaging pipeline and ISP architectures.- Working experience with Android Camera.
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical EngineeringPreferred: Master degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• 2+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
• 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
• 4+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
• 2+ years experience with Database Management Software.
• 2+ years experience with API.
• 2+ years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
• 1+ years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above).
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here (https://qualcomm.service-now.com/hrpublic?id=hr_public_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0039028) for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers (http://www.qualcomm.com/contact/corporate) .
We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal—we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
Employment Notices for US-based Job Postings
Equal Employment Opportunity (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Family Medical Leave Act (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/fmlaen.pdf)
Rights of Pregnant Employees
Discrimination and Harassment (https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/10/Workplace-Discrimination-Poster_ENG.pdf)
California Family Rights Act
Prepare and succeed
Qualcomm Interview FAQs (https://www.qualcomm.com/company/careers/faqs)
Employment Fraud Alert
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial or personal information from job candidates. Please note these communications are fraudulent. Click here (https://www.qualcomm.com/employment-fraud-alert) to view our Employment Fraud Alert.
- Qualcomm Jobs