PPD Project Manager Drug Development (AD Project Mgmt) - Customer-dedicated (FSP) in Bulgaria
Who is PPD?
PPD is a leading global contract research organization. Our purpose is to improve health. Our mission is to help customers deliver life-changing therapies. Our strategy is to bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value for our customers.
The PPD FSP Solution:
PPD's Functional Service Provider division partner with and serve as an extension of our PPD team, supporting our customers key functions. We cover customer needs on every level, allowing them to do more with less, with an uncompromising commitment to quality. We deploy the same top-tier talent in ALL engagement models. Exceptionally trained, rigorously supported and technologically empowered to help customers manage capacity and set programs up for success.
Joining within our PPD FSP functional area, allows you to join the renowned PPD CRO and still gain invaluable client dedicated experience.
*PURPOSE OF THE ROLE *
The Project Manager Drug Development partners with the Project Leader to pro-actively manage end-to-end development programs (from pre-clinical to commercial), supporting the Project Leader and Project Team to identify and mitigate risk, facilitate issue identification and resolution, contingency plan, and ensure decisions are documented and communicated appropriately. The Project Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining integrated development plans, timelines and budget for the program, as well as tracking and reporting progress.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners with the Project Lead and Project Team members to create a fully integrated operational plan aligned with the program strategy and company vision
- Works cross-functionally to build an integrated development plan that is aligned with Goals & Objectives, and that anticipates and mitigates risks
- Supports the Project Lead and Project Team in scenario planning
- Tracks activities to ensure project execution consistent with the integrated development plan, to budget, scope and timing; maintains documents to track and report on progress to management and relevant stakeholders
- With the Project Leader, represents the program at governance meetings
- Prepares presentation materials with the Project Leader
- Documents meeting discussion and outcomes with clear and concise minutes
- Ensures outcomes are clearly communicated with stakeholders
- Ensures timely, open and effective communication to relevant stakeholders, including team members, collaborators, functional managers and partners
- Manages Project Team and ad hoc meetings, in alignment with the Project Leader
- Agenda preparation
- Communication of decisions
- Tracking and resolution of action items
- Provides PM support for the planning and preparation of documents to a quality standard required for Regulatory/Health Authority submissions
- Ensures operational excellence in all processes in support of the business
- Contributes to creation and management of templates, trackers, and business process documents
- Advanced degree (Master or PhD) in a health-related discipline or equal by experience;
- At least 5 years of drug development experience in different phases of development, in different disease areas;
- At least 3 years of Program Management experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech environment;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong communicative skills;
- Strong collaborative skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong project management skills (PMP certification is an advantage);
- Deal with continuous change;
- Consultant or employee.
Work Environment Requirements:
/PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:/
PPD® FSP: People Who Deliver | PPD Careers - Read about PPD employee experiences!
Job: *Project Management
Organization: *BE BU
Title: Project Manager Drug Development (AD Project Mgmt) - Customer-dedicated (FSP)
Requisition ID: 193410
Other Locations: Belgium, Romania, United States, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Finland, Germany, France, Austria, Italy, Poland
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group
- PPD Jobs