J&J Family of Companies In Store Excellence Executive - Grocery & Pharmacy in Australia
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an In Store Excellence Executive, located in Ultimo NSW. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across our full suite of brands (Nicorette, Listerine, Stayfree and more) to bring our brands to life in store through outstanding execution. This includes collaborating cross-functionally to design and implement tailored point of sale material in line with brand guidelines, partnering with key retailers in the concept, design, delivery and execution, and translating and customizing plans into differentiated customer and channel activations.
Implements tactical plan by providing appropriate promotional materials. Works across all elements of the marketing mix and uses appropriate channels of communication. Monitors and controls budget to ensure promotional effectiveness. Works productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization. Builds strong network with key stakeholders within the business. Develops innovative programs based on brand/product strategies. Develop sales materials to assist with sell in of cycle focus and NPD launches. Handles distribution of POS materials to the sales teams. Arranges trade fairs; sampling, giveaways etc
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Marketing, Business or other related field.
• Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and be proficient in excel.
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams. Individual must work well in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and be able to recommend process improvements.
• Minimum of two (2) years of related business experience is required.
• A focus in marketing or sales is preferred.
• Customer facing experience is a plus, preferably from FMCG business.
• Experience in the field would be highly regarded; whether that be as a merchandiser or sales rep
Working with Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
Australia-New South Wales--
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs