EY Platform Engineer - EY Global Delivery Services in Argentina
Platform Engineer - EY Global Delivery Services
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG003DQ
Post Date May 28, 2021
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
Strong design and hands on development experience on enterprise software applications for both on prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies.
Leads the delivery of solution or infrastructure development services for a large or more complex project, using advanced technical capabilities
Takes accountability for the design, development, delivery and maintenance of solutions or infrastructure, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards
Fully understands business and user requirements and ensures design specifications meet the requirements from a business and technical perspective
Your key responsibilities
• Contribute to technical design and architecture discussions.
• Develop Power Apps canvas apps leveraging O365 as the content source. Customize SharePoint Online lists with Power Apps
• Knowledge of SPFx, SharePoint client object model, creating Teams apps
• Create document-based workflows using Power Automate and SharePoint Online
• Develop canvas and model-driven Power Apps solutions leveraging Common Data Services and connectors. Enable external access using Power Portal
• Create reports and data visualization using Power BI
• Develop solutions and reusable artefact on Power Platform
• Monitor and help to analyse data use, workflow and API processing/performance
• Coordinate business/system activities and perform impact analysis for proposed upgrades
• Build, maintain / develop various application integration with third party and legacy/back-end systems
Skills and attributes for success
• Hands on experience with either Office 365 and SharePoint Online based customizations, creating SPFx controls and workflows leveraging Power Automate
• Understand Power Apps connectors and integration
• Strong development experience in Model driven apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and CDS
• Experience in developing Canvas Components and custom connectors for Power Platform
• Experience in building Power BI Reports and Dashboards with multiple data sources
• Ability to manage complex and changing codebase with multiple developers working within a source-controlled environment
• Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Good English skills (written and verbal)
• Very communicative to work with internal and external resources
• Hands-on, committed, team player with a clear emphasis being able to work independently, driven and enthusiastic.
• Self-motivated to continuously expand personal, professional knowledge. Professional with good organisational skills.
• Dynamics or O365 certifications preferred
What we look for
• A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion based Onsite (Alpharetta, GA)
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
- EY Jobs